|Home||» Products||» Anti-Vibration Mountings||» Anti Vibration Mount|
Anti Vibration Mount
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Piece/Pieces, ,
- 250 INR
- Price Range
Our firm holds immense expertise in the field of manufacturing, supplying and exporting Anti-Vibrating Mount. The offered mounting is manufactured in tandem with industry prevailing standards using high grade plastic. In our well-established warehousing facility, we store this mounting in an secure manner. This offered mounting is used in various machines for minimizing effect of engine vibrations. For this Anti-Vibrating Shock Mounting /Anti Vibration (AV) Rubber Mounts, we accept payments via various convenient modes of transaction.
Salient Features Of Anti-Vibrating Mount (Dyna Mount):
- Compact size
- Dimensionally accurate
- Easy to install
- Excellent shock absorbing properties
- Shock and Vibration Isolation
- No Foundation required
- Flexible Production Line
- Reduce Maintenance Cost
- Built-in leveling device
- Less noise
- Ensure long and trouble free operating of. Machine / Equipment
The challenging problems related to vibration & shock of the machine can easily be overcome through mounting the machines on our strongly designed Anti-Vibration Mountings, besides helping minimize the noise during the operations. Our rang of Anti-Vibration Mountings serves as a separator for isolating equipment from the vibration in order to lower down vibratory transmission to a great extent.
Advantageous Features of Anti-Vibration Mountings:
- Substantial reduction in vibration
- No base is required for the placement of mounting
- Fabricated in Bespoke design
- Minimizing Maintenance Cost
- No noise as no vibration
- In-built leveling device
- Assuring of consistent and problem-free operation of the machine or equipment
Anti-Vibration mountings are composed of three structural plates made out of high-strength metal as well as are molded with high-strength rubber. A nut is inserted in the center of top plate for fastening the base plate of the machine through either bolt or stud. Free plate drifts on the rubber inside. Bottom member shields rubber of mountings from damage caused by water, oil and chemical sprinkling on the floor.
Choose the appropriate model of Anti-Vibration Mountings for better performance
- Place Anti-Vibration Mounting below the base of the equipment. Fit the bolt thorough foundation aperture of the equipment in to mountings.
- First, tightening up the bolt by hand and finally with Spanner. This will lift up Anti-Vibration Mountings along with the equipment from ground. The elevation in height allows for leveling up the equipment without placing any additional seams below machine. After the final stage is completed, the check-nut along with washer is to be tightened up in order to make the level firm & final.
- There is an integrated device for leveling up the surface. It is also possible that one can raise the height of mountings up to 12mm from the Ground level so as to Level up the machine.
- Anti-vibration mounting on which equipment is fixed. Shock and vibration produced by the equipment will shift from the top member of the mounting to the rubber that can take in vibration.
- Apart from that vibration & waves can also be released through bolt from the plate drifting on rubber within mountings that can take up vibration, thus preventing waves from the shift to the floor. So, it definitely enhances significantly the efficiency of the machinery placed on the Anti-Vibration Mountings.
- Our range of mountings can be used on which different heavy-duty machines and equipment including
- Gear Hobbers, Grinders, Guillotine Machine, Jig Borers, Notching Machines, Milling Machines, Power Press, Press Break, Shearing Machines, can be mounted.
- Plastic machines like Blow Molding Machines, Extruders, Injection Molding Machines can also be fixed on the mountings.
- Pharmaceutical Machines such as Coating Machine, Pulverizes, Tabeletting machines can also be mounted on it.
100 to 300 kgs.
300 to 700 Kgs.
700 to 1000Kgs.
M12 / M16
1000 kgs & above